- BIOGEOMON Registration Desk will be situated in the former Beer Brewery, 30 meters from the Chateau. Opening hours: Sunday, August 20, 3:00 PM to midnight, then throughout the symposium. Please collect your social events tickets at the registration desk.
- Opening Ceremony of BIOGEOMON 2017 will be held in the Exibition Hall / Baroque Holy Rood Church (Litomyšl Chateau Square) on Sunday, August 20 at 7:30 PM. All are welcome.
- Welcome Reception will immediately follow the Opening Ceremony (8:00 PM to ca. 9:30 PM). Food and drinks are included. The Welcome Reception is covered by the symposium fee.
- Concert of classical music. Parish Church, Litomyšl, Monday, August 21. 7:00 PM. Spiritual music of the 17th to 19th centuries. Artists from the foremost Prague orchestras and opera houses. Five-minute walking distance from the symposium venue. The concert is covered by the symposium fee.
- Guided tour of the Stately Rooms of the Renaissance Litomyšl Chateau. Duration ca. 60 minutes. Delegates and accompanying persons will be divided into groups of 35 for the tour. Tours will be scheduled so that they do not coincide with BIOGEOMON scientific program (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday). The Chateau tour is covered by the symposium fee.
- BIOGEOMON Banquet in the Smetana House, Litomyšl, 5-minute walking distance from the symposium venue. Tuesday 7:30 PM. The Municipal House in Litomyšl, built between 1902 and 1905, and named for the famous composer Bedřich Smetana, is a fine example of Art Noveau architecture. Dancing music after meals. Price: 35 Euro.
- Each of the six Mid-symposium field trips on Wednesday, August 23, includes two stops of cultural interest, mostly Medieval castles and Roccoco/Neo-Classicist country houses. Please check ”FIELD TRIPS“ for more info. Price: 40 Euro.
- The three-day Post-symposium field trip (August 25-27) will lead you to the Royal Karlštejn Castle, two historic spas (Mariánské lázně – Marienbad, and Karlovy Vary – Carlsbad). You will also see the unique, recently discovered Romanesque Reliquary of St. Maurus (13th century), and the elaborate late Gothic vault and art collection of the transferred church at the city of Most, in addition to several Natural Preserves and biogeochemical research sites. Price: 290 Euro, inluding accommodation and meals.
- Accompanying persons package (70 Euro) includes the Welcome Reception, 3 lunches (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday), Litomyšl Chateau tour, and Concert of classical music (Monday evening).